🇨🇬 Congo

0 residency programs
Residence-based taxation

Countries / Congo

Known for

Fact Sheet





Calling code


Driving side



Unity, Work, Progress (Unité, Travail, Progrès)

Taxation overview

Tax system

Residence-based taxation

Countries with a residence-based taxation levy tax from your worldwide income for as long as you're a tax resident of that country. This is the most common taxation system.

Tax residence definition varies from country to country. General rule is you're a tax resident of a country if you spend 183 days or more in it in a year.

Tax Treaties (2)

Congo has concluded 2 tax treaties (also called double tax agreements, or DTAs) with other countries to avoid or mitigate double taxation. Such treaties may cover a range of taxes including income taxes, inheritance taxes, value added taxes, or other taxes.
Note: the list below may not be exhaustive.
Project by @SlyBridges

© 2020 where2move.io. All rights reserved.